litigationWhen the party’s cannot come to any form of agreement and the relationship cannot be recovered, then they can take their dispute to court and ask that an impartial third party hear the facts and legal arguments of both sides and determine fault and outcome.



Michael Fryar does not practice litigation in the family law area but can provide references for litigators should this be the choice you would like to explore.